The new LORAC “Pro To Go,” sold at Sephora, is the only eyeshadow palette you will ever need…
….and I’m going to explain why!
The packaging is super compact — and could easily be stashed in a small carry-on bag while traveling.
The palette unfolds on one side to reveal 6 eyeshadows:
Closer View of the shadows:
Top row (L to R) includes the following shades:
1) Pearl – This is a shimmering white color which could serve best as a highlight — for either the brow bone or the inner corner of the eye. It could also work as a base over the entire eye.
2) Chai – This color oozes bronze glamour. It works best on the lid itself, or even in the outer V of the eye.
3) Mink – This deep brown-black color is highly pigmented and contains just the right amount of sheen. Looks gorgeous on the lid itself, the outer V, the crease, or as eyeliner.
Bottom row (L to R) includes these shades:
1) Shell – Matte cream color works best as an all-over base color.
2) Cafe – Matte reddish-brown shade can serve as a gorgeous crease color to mimic the natural shadow cast by the brow bone.
3) Black – Matte black color (as the name indicates) can constitute eye liner or deepen the crease.
Just look at the intense pigmentation of these shades in the swatches below!
The other panel of the palette opens to reveal 2 blushes and a bronzer:
L to R:
1) Coral – Shimmering peachy-pink blush. Would work for all undertones.
2) Pink – Matte barbie pink blush. Suits cooler-toned ladies best.
3) Bronzer – Matte bronzer, with slightly warm undertones.
These neutral eyeshadows are be combined to create endless looks — from daytime to nighttime, simple or smoky. I’ve posted 3 looks using the shadows below.
The look above is very office-appropriate. I used “Shell” as an all-over base color, with “Cafe” to deepen the crease and “Pearl” to highlight the inner corner. “Black” was used as eyeliner.
Smoke it out! I used “Shell” again as a base color, with “Mink” to create a smoky lid and “Cafe” again in the crease. Also, “Black” was used to line the eye with “Pearl” to highlight the brow bone.
Bronzed goodness! For this look, “Chai” was applied to the lid. This time, I used “Mink” in the crease and, again, “Pearl” in the inner corner.
Although I’m only posting 3 looks, you can create any look from this palette, for any occasion — from a business meeting to a Saturday night date. The pigmentation of the shadows, blushes, and bronzer is intense and long-lasting. In addition, it’s the perfect kit for travel. Although we will always WANT more, ladies, this is the only eye/cheek palette you NEED.
Final Score: 5/5 Stars
This palette is available at Sephora for $38